Saturday, December 18, 2004

I THOUGHT KLEPTOMANIAC WAS SPELLED WITH A C?

SPOKANE WA


I had a good show at the all new Brickwall Comedy Club in Spokane last night. A lot better then the drunken heckle fest for 18 people I had to endure on Thursday. The person I am co-headlining with steals more material then a kleptomaniac at Fabric Land. Dave Atell bits word for word. More then one of them. Some jokes he tells are so old you don't even know who wrote them. "When I was growing up my dad told me to never masturbate or you will go blind. I said "Dad I'm over here."
Even the audience knows they are not his jokes. One guy after the show came up to me and said "It seemed like your material was all original." Um yeah.
In happier news I won $60 playing poker last night, even though I was the one that had to have the rules explained to him.
In other happy news I haven't gone to Dicks Burgers once, even though its only two blocks from the hotel. Do you know how many Dicks burgers I could eat for $60?

No comments: