Saturday, February 26, 2005

Pooh Flu

How have I been? Well I'm just getting over a case of the poop flu, thanks for asking. Sweet Jesus was I sick. I had it coming out of both ends as my dad would say. At dinner. With company over. About 24 hours before the onset of the poop flu I took the fam to see "Winnie the Pooh Search for the Heffalump." Anyone else see it? Yeah didn't think so. It was the first time little Johnny Rutledge has been to a movie theater so that was fun. Luckily it was fairly empty so we just let him run around like a little meth monkey most of the time. You know what works better then Ritalin on an active child? Apathy. I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. I think its boring, even by kids movie standards. It's no Toy Story. Plus I had to listen to Carly Simon songs through the whole movie. My favorite was "If you like honey, you probably think this song is about you." Ok I made that up.

No comments: