Wednesday, March 2, 2005

I had a couple of fun shows this weekend at Dave's in beautiful Milton Washington. I had a very interactive show tonight. Mostly in a good way. I got off a couple of lines tonight I am proud of. I hate to be one of those people that is always telling everyone else the funny things they said, but what the hell its my blog. Ok line number one. Said to a drunk man who was talking to me, but I had no idea what he was saying. "Man, I've had clearer conversations with Sprint." Line number two. Said to a women who for some reason earlier in the show had told me she was Jewish. Then later in the show she was laughing at a joke a good 10 seconds after everyone else had stopped laughing. "Wow I feel like Pontius Pilot, I'm killing a jew." My religious upbringing finally paid off comedically. I'm going to Reno next week. I'll bring you back a shot glass.

No comments: