Thursday, March 3, 2005

"I told a joke in Reno just to watch it die."

I had a pretty good first show here at the Sands in Reno. It's a good thing too, because the boss was there. Jon Fox who books the room, was in town to check up on the place and make me nervous. Luckily I'm hilarious. I've decided when I really, really don't give a shit anymore I'm moving to Reno. There's something about the dry high desert air that makes me wish I worked in a pawn shop. There's also something about the dry high desert air that gives me boogers. Ok yesterday in the airport a man walking by me said the following into his cell phone.
"Ok does it just look bad, or does it smell bad too?"
Now I can't stop wondering what he was talking about. Was it guacamole? Dog poop? Tacoma Washington? I'll never know.

No comments: