Sunday, May 1, 2005

Hey, how's it going? Good to see ya. Long time no blog. I've had limited internet access here in Albuquerque. Plus nothing to say. The shows have beeen good, like they always seem to be in Albuquerque. I have a new bit that makes me wish i only worked cities with large Mexican populations. By the way, I think Albuquerque is the ugly man with beautiful woman capitol of the world. The 5,000 foot elevation hasn't helped my recovering sinus infection much. The past year or so, I have had the immune system of a crack baby. I wish I knew why. Maybe its because my son is sick all the time, and I get it from him. Maybe it's because I shake about 300 hands a week after comedy shows. Maybe I need to sleep more. Maybe it's stress. Maybe God doesn't hate me, but he does dislike me. Maybe I'm gay. Here's a joke I wrote but never used, because I heard two other comics use a similar joke."I just got the "Passion of the Christ" DVD. My favorite part is the alternate ending."

No comments: