Thursday, September 22, 2005

About 6 months ago my wife taught my son Johnny his first joke. Actually he only knows the punchline.Us:Why did the cactus cross the road?Johnny: Cause it was stuck to the chickens butt!Of course he's 3 so when he says it,it sounds like "cause stuck chicken butt!"Well today is a proud day for this comic daddy cause my little Johnny wrote his first joke. Or maybe it was his first improv. Either way it was a proud day. Here's how it went down.Me: Why did the cactus cross the road?Johnny: Cause it was stuck to the chickens butt!..pause...Daddy why did the cat cross the road?Me:Um..to get to the other side?Johnny: No, cause it was chasing the cactus!I'll pause while you wipe that single tear from your cheek.I think I confused him by laughing so hard when he said it. Now when someone says "Why did the cactus cross the road?" He says "Cause it was stuck to the cats butt!"He better get it down by Monday because I'm taking him to open mic. He better go up last too, because no one can follow a 3 year old.

No comments: