Sunday, March 19, 2006

TUCSON AZ
I am blogging this at 6:30 AM in the Tucson airport. I really have nothing of wit or interest to say, but I wanted to make use of the free wireless they have here in the airport. I just checked my MySpace account so I know that Peter Greyy and Dave Dennison are both online right now. Shame on you both. No one should be online on Sunday at 7 AM. I wish I wasn't. Comedians must have the weirdest sleep patterns of anyone. I came to Tucson on Monday following about an hour and a half of sleep. Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday I slept until noon or so. Friday I had to do a radio show so I slept about 4 hours then took a 4 hour nap. Slept until noon again on Saturday then dragged my ass to the airport today after about 3 hours of Jack and Coke induced slumber.I know I shouldn't bitch I slept 10 plus hours 4 days this week, some people have to get up at 3 AM five days a week for their job. Of course most people who drive a bread truck don't have a blog so you don't get to hear them bitch about it.

No comments: