Thursday, November 1, 2007

So thanks if you voted for me in the Lucky 21 contest. I made it, so I get to go to the HBO Comedy Festival next month, and then on to fame and fortune obviously. I'm pretty famous already that's why I took the Greyhound bus from Tulsa to Oklahoma City today. A lot of people hate taking the Greyhound. Not me. I happen to love twitchy people with neck tattoos.Actually the twitchy fella next to me, wasn't nearly as annoying as the two 20 year old Greyhound philosophers who wouldn't stop trying to solve the world problems behind me. I know I was an idiot when I was 20, but I at least voiced my opinions at a normal speaking volume. Congratulations dipshits you've lived long enough to notice the world is really screwed up. Now shut up, your breaking my concentration. My new twitchy friend Spider sitting next to me is telling how he's going to visit his family for the first time in 5 years, and I have to act interested so he doesn't murder me.

No comments: