Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another round of shitty parents please

Right now I'm drinking vodka and juice box. I'm not saying I'm proud of it, but it's surprisingly tasty. Mmmm. Vodka juice box. It's the perfect drink for the mom and dad who enjoy getting fucked up at a kids soccer game. Maybe it will catch on and someday you'll be able to walk into a bar and order a "Shitty Parent." It's a much more realistic drink then "Sex on the Beach."

I've been watching a lot of UFC fights lately. Just like in boxing they have advertising all over their shorts. I couldn't stop laughing though when I noticed a lot of the fighters with this on their ass.






UFC is the gayest sport ever.

2 comments:

AngieSS said...

LMFAO Dude, I think I just hocked up a lung. Seriously, how the hell does one discover the combination of Vodka and a juice box? I must say that it is super clever for those little league sporting events though.

p.s. I can't wait to show hubs that pic -- he loves watching that shit. The UFC -- not guy asses!

P.L. Frederick said...

I'll drink to that.

P.L. Frederick (Small & Big