Sunday, February 22, 2009

I like my coffee like I like my woman.

I quit drinking coffee. It's been about a week. I had to quit. Look I'm a fairly twitchy person naturally. I was pretty much coffee drinking myself into Tourettes Syndrome. One delicious cup at a time. I still miss you coffee. I started drinking green tea. It has about 30% of the caffeine coffee does. It also tastes like hot water in a dirty cup. Except for green tea with jasmine. That tastes like hot water and potpourri in a dirty cup. At this point it doesn't matter what it tastes like, I'm sucking it down like breast milk. I do feel a little better though. The only time I act like I have Tourettes is when I walk by Starbucks.

1 comment:

Rizzo Tees said...

Airplane! = best movie

"Cream?"

"No thank you. I take it black. Like my men."