Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fan Mail?

Earlier this year I received this email from what I'm going to call a fan.

I went to your web site to see if you were funny, as you apparently are coming to my town soon and I didn't know if I should get tickets. After watching your videos I thought, "Hey, this guys pretty good!" I then went to the merchandise section and I was flabbergasted to see that you have no key chains or coffee mugs with your likeness on them. Now, if I go to your show and really enjoy it, how am I suppose to express myself?
~Teresa


Well good news Teresa! Thanks to Cafepress and a cool design Mark Allender made for me, now you can.


Make Custom Gifts at CafePress


It's me getting hit in the nuts "America's Funniest Home Video's" style. Who wouldn't want one? Don't answer that. You can get a shirt too Teresa, even though you didn't ask for it. Actually Teresa didn't ask for a coffee mug either, she asked for a beer koozie.  But Cafepress hates America and they don't have beer koozies, so I changed the email to say coffee mugs. Also she misspelled apparently and I fixed that too. My whole life is a lie.
Here's a beer koozie design you can't order that my webmaster Charlie made for me though

No comments: